Duncan will be appearing on the main screen at Cineciutat for his participation in the short-film Cheeky, as part of the Evolution Mallorca International Film Festival 2020.
Member of the Demidov Laboratory since 2020.
Associate Artist of Fingers Crossed Theatre Company.
– Actor & writer of Central (Story) Line- played at Theatre N16 and Camden People’s Theatre (LDN) 2018 and at the 2019 Copenhagen “Stage Festival”.
Ensemble member of Isla Theatre.
– Actor in “A Christmas Carol”, playing Young Scrooge & ensemble roles; 2015- 2018 in el Teatro Municipal de Palma .
Storyteller in the Opera; the Monk & the Lotus.
– Storyteller in a traditional Chinese tale translated into English for 2017’s Tête à Tête event at the Arcola Theatre.
2018 Graduate actor from East 15 Acting School.
– At East 15 Duncan played a number of roles. From Don Adriano de Armado in “Love’s Labor’s Lost” directed by Caroline Webster, to Tommy White in Simon Stephens 2nd UK performance of “Three Kingdoms” directed by Tom Hughes.
- 2020. Cheeky; Lead, dir. Quentin Theander
- 2019. Nathalie; Lead, dir. Jean-Paul Arroyave
- 2019. El Poeta en Palma; Lead, dir. Miko Jarry
- 2019. Oh, Gloria Inmarcesible; Lead, dir. Harry Batty
- 2019. The Love Bet; Supporting, dir. Ciara Robley
- 2018. Chinatown Cannon; Supporting, dir. Cheng Xiaomeng
ALthattheatre, Jurij Alschitz, Quantum Pedagogy, Italy 2019
Jonathan Kay, Finding Your Fool, London 2018
East 15 Acting School, BA Acting (International), 2018
please contact to see full CV & commercial work