Duncan can be seen in Caperucita from 13/11 – 29/11 as part of the Latin American season at the Actors Centre. Press HERE to watch for 3 pounds.
Available from 7:30pm on 13/11.
Member of the Demidov Laboratory since 2020.
Associate Artist of Fingers Crossed Theatre Company.
– Actor & writer of Central (Story) Line- played at Theatre N16 and Camden People’s Theatre (LDN) 2018 and at the 2019 Copenhagen “Stage Festival”.
Ensemble member of Isla Theatre.
– Actor in “A Christmas Carol”, playing Young Scrooge & ensemble roles; 2015- 2018 in el Teatro Municipal de Palma .
Storyteller in the Opera; the Monk & the Lotus.
– Storyteller in a traditional Chinese tale translated into English for 2017’s Tête à Tête event at the Arcola Theatre.
2018 Graduate actor from East 15 Acting School.
– For his 3rd year performance at East 15, Duncan played Tommy White in Simon Stephens “Three Kingdoms”. Directed by Tom Hughes. This was the 2nd UK production of Three Kingdoms since 2012. At East 15 Duncan played a number of roles from classical plays to contemporary plays. As well as a strong focus on devising and writing.
- 2020. Cheeky; Lead, dir. Quentin Theander
- 2019. Nathalie; Lead, dir. Jean-Paul Arroyave
- 2019. El Poeta en Palma; Lead, dir. Miko Jarry
- 2019. Oh, Gloria Inmarcesible; Lead, dir. Harry Batty
- 2019. The Love Bet; Supporting, dir. Ciara Robley
- 2018. Chinatown Cannon; Supporting, dir. Cheng Xiaomeng
ALthattheatre, Jurij Alschitz, Quantum Pedagogy, Italy 2019
Jonathan Kay, Finding Your Fool, London 2018
East 15 Acting School, BA Acting (International), 2018